Become a Member
Want to know more about becoming a member of our organisation?
The membership with ConnectGroups entitles you to:
- Inclusion in the ConnectGroups Online Directory (support groups and community organizations only)
- Subscription to the e-news (optional)
- One on One professional help with group development issues
- Reduced training room hire fees
- Reduced display board hire
- Invitations to special events
- Savings on ConnectGroups workshops
- Networking event invitations
- Group event advertisement on the website and in the e-news
- ConnectGroups PO BOX mail box for member use via mail redirection
Who can join?
Anyone who supports the mission and values of the organisation. These include individuals, support group members, community organisations, government, professionals and corporates.
Is there a cost to join?
Membership is free for Self Help and Support Groups. Fees apply to non-WA based Self Help and Support Groups and Community organisations; corporates; philanthropists and individuals.
How to join
You will need to complete this online Membership Form.
The membership application will be presented to the Board of Management in accordance with constitutional guidelines for approval. Once the Board has accepted your membership you will be sent notification. You are then eligible to receive all the benefits of a member.
Establish a new Support Group
To get assistance with establishing a new support group, please complete this online form.
When establishing a Support Group it is important to focus your thoughts around the kind of group you hope to develop. This includes considering the group’s purpose and who you will have as group members. The questions in this form will help to clarify these particular issues making it easier to attract others who share the same vision.